Tuesday 12 July 2011

A New Career.

Yesterday I signed up to become a 'Pampered Chef Consultant' - woo hoo! I believe this is the perfect solution to my problem posted below. I get to work as often as a like, meet lovely friendly people, showcase products I have used & believed in for years & cook!!!! What could be better? I'm very excited :-)

I became friends on good old facebook with an old friend of mine (going back to primary school days now!) a while ago. About 6 months ago she too became a pampered chef consultant & I had been meaning to get her to do a show at my house since then. I actually bumped into her in the flesh!!! at a preschool gala & finally asked her to come & do a show for me. A couple of days later she phoned & said she had been in the same position as me 6 months ago & had decided to try this just to see if it was possible to make a bit of cash & still be there for your little ones in the day ... & guess what? .... it was! She also thought that I too would make a great consultant. So after thinking of nothing else for oooh all of 2 hours! I decided to have a go too!

I'm still in the paperwork stage & asking family & friends if they would help me out & host a show (plenty of free gifts for the host don't you know!!!) & I will hopefully be doing my 1st show (aaargh!) in a couple of weeks! As everyone & their mother seem to be blogging these days I thought it would be a great opportunity to post my pampered experiences (& hopefully my successes) here ont'tinternet!!!I'm off to watch someone elses show tonight & frantically take notes! Wish me luck ..... oh yes & would you like to host a pampered chef show?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment