Thursday 21 July 2011

Paperwork Shouldn't Be Exciting!

Sad I know, but as I returned home yesterday lunchtime from a follow pampered chefers house, I let out a squeal to see my pampered chef stationary box sat on my doorstep!

I came inside, busied Amelia with some CBeebies & a cheese sandwich in the lounge (!! a treat indeed!), cleared the dining table & began to lay out piles of order forms, brochures, invitation cards and many more goodies, grinning like a crazed Cheshire cat!!!

My 1st show isn't until a week tomorrow & I'm bursting to start. I have met 2 new friends this week who are just about in the same start position as me & its so lovely to know that everyone feels the same way about something I'm so passionate about. We've been sharing tips, recipes & stories & I know that there are only more great times ahead :-)

My kit is being delivered tomorrow (no sleep tonight then!) & I'm devoted the whole weekend to practice - recipes & show presentation .... poor Christian & the girls! Oh well, by Monday morning they'll be full & fully trained in pampered chef show presentation!

1 comment: